Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The week-end was wild... complete switch of sleeping patterns. It was good to be able to be back to be a proper student again. Also got to know better my future house mates. I am looking forward to that is going to be half way bettween a hackers guild and a philosophical thinktank. Also spoke about the unspeakable with my mother, that did sort me out. I know have a better idea of how to handle the thing and new regained energy after having seen so many sunrises this week-end. Its grey outside but I don't really care.

Went for lunch and a "frapee" with Sandra. No coment on what I think of it as it is still pending discussion with Thrasos.

I am working and the bugs seemed to have been ironed out. The mood is upbeat yet aware of the amount of stuff I have to do. I feel like I can kick some ass again. Lets do it....

1 comment:

Thrasos said...

Frape is modern philosophy for us Greeks and therefore it is undoutable.
Frape is never linked with stress or work pressure but the picture of someone that is a frape-ist is someone under the hot sun of Greece,on a sandy beach next to the tiny splashes created from the waves of the sea.
Frape could be a modern cure for things like stress and workaholics and the results that come from those things(psychological problems,ulcer etc).

and as a true Frape believer I will not be bothered to continue the messa....