Thursday, July 15, 2004

Its weird things are draging a bit on. I am feeling fine. No problems as such its just the patience I guess. That is what I have to have. Patience and that is it. It will all come out ok. Tranquility will just flow as the things that have to fll in place do fall in place. It is just weird how little I care about the position I am in now. Its as if my life was nothing but a film. A film that I am seing. The travel blues has hit me and that does hurt.

Whenever I am on the edge of moving it feels bad. It feels very bad. Guess I will just have to take a deep breath jump in the emptyness of life and hope to land on my own two feet. Wont be the first time and it wont be the last either. Just have to put up with it. And with the noise that is around me to.

Mood: melancolic I guess.

No comments: