Monday, July 05, 2004

The week-end started with an absolute nightmare... I ofended my girlfriend and she walked out on me...

We both have strong characters and when something pisses us off that is it.. it blows in all possible directions. I saw her today and we spoke again that is all good. I just need her to spend more time with me and all will be fine...

I care for her and I was really distrought to have her cry and leave me like that.

Otherwise the week-end was spent trying to forget the absolute loneliness that she had left behind. Football on sunday and more beer on satruday than I ever thought was the highlight of it.

My life is a chaos. But its out of there that I extract my creativity constance nullifies my-self and I can no longuer think straight... or bent should I say.

Mood: things are better ....

No comments: