Thursday, May 10, 2007

The joys of work

The last few days have brought back memories of an earlier life. Yet those memories are not all painful. There is an inexplicable joy in solving problems, in bringing the brain to full gear, and see the obstacles one by one fall along the path.

New tools, new challenges and the inexplicable pain associated with them just fades out as the fears of the unknown give way to the rush of the success. How to put it, this week I have realised why I like my job. Yet I've had to pull out of my mind plenty of other things that where around. To submerge them into the dark waters hoping for them not to rot. There more you do, the more you can do. The upwards spiral has started, lets see how long it lasts.

1 comment:

Xan said...

I wish my spiral had started as well...at the moment I just feel I'm falling doooooown...!
un besote