Monday, June 07, 2004

I have not posted in a while. This is mainly due to the fact that I was away. As in just bouncing about. I went to assist to my nephews christianing. I have to admit.. I am getting more and mote used to the other side of the family. The whole thing was ok. Although I understood why my girlfriend did not want to jump in on the adventure.

I have taken many decissions about the unspeakable. I have taken many possible courses of action ... I dont know which ones will be better... but hell is going to break loose. And I am gonna make sure those who diservit get it...

It has been quite a relaxing time to spend some time with my parents. I do enjoy their company but my life is different.

One of the hardest things in life is to take a decission, in full knowledge of consequences, the second hardest is to find the courage to implement it.

I have done the hardest. Now lets see how it all evolves and in which way the wind blows... Lets rock.

State: Scared to death. But with the duty having to be acomplished for my own good.

No comments: