Friday, June 11, 2004

Luck is a form of intelligence

The day has been flying like the normal one. Its Friday so Pub Lunch and
the lot. At least my girlfriend came by this time. I really do enjoy her
presence in my life.

I am speaking about how life is going with an old friend. I say I feel
lucky. She says she's happy for me and that luck is a form of
intelligence. Perhaps the intelligent thing is to consider oneself
lucky, to admit ones bitterness. Or perhaps luck is forced through the
act of the people, and in those intelligence does play a major role.

It is a hard thing to define luck as it only has a positive side. you
would say bad luck, but that is just a semantic way of negating it.
One can work towards something and someone else get it. It is the
unfairness of it all that makes the concept so daunting.

All I have left is to wish my friend good luck which she definetly diserves.

Mood: the afternoon sun shines through the window of my office
tenderness of the rays of the sun which caress my skin... I really have
to finish this darn document.

Which I have now... and sent on to Robin. It should be ok but you never know what the powers that be will think of it.

No comments: