Friday, June 25, 2004

Its weird how the pattern of missery repeats itself again and again.


  • Monday: not too good but not to bad

  • Tuesday: starts fine. Undesired intereaction -> fridge feeling

  • Wendesday: Absolute shit. I can't even think clear

  • Thursday: Morning rock bottom. After prayer normally things look up by the evening everything is great.

  • Friday: Life is wonderful as I work

  • Saturday: Time for my-self. Time for others

  • Sunday: oups have to do lots of things.... but I just don't do them



Why is is always the same? Well I have made a decission and make a move on it. I should have done it earlier but I guess I did not have the energy for.

I am feeling a lot better now. I doubt it was the cumin in yesterdays rice in Thrasos kitchen. They are leaving for the holiday. Good holiday and luck to them.

No comments: