Tuesday, June 29, 2004

The week-end has been odd to say the least.
Started with hanging out on the friday and all the way to Sunday with Thrasos and Harry until they left. Went to Chris house cooked saw Lock Stock... it was a nice evening in all in all.

On the unspeakable end things are looking better. Old aquantances are comming to the recue it is nice to gel help from people. My decission is now very clear...

I have missed my girlfriend through out the whole adventure. What can I do she is busy... I moved to a new room yesterday. Same halls... however this kitchen is great. Have to post some pictures when I have the time.

This week-end has been a very sad time. The same old sadness has resurfaced. I need to be loved and cared for. I guess we all its just a question of dropping the barriers an getting on with it.....

Things are looking up on one side. On the others I hope too.

Mood: down but something is going on which I like.....

No comments: