Saturday, July 24, 2004

Here we go since I handed in my resignation my mind has been in great rest. There is just atone of minute details to look at moving out puting my stuff on storage sharpening my CV looking for another job or academic position... what can I say life carries on and the enrgy is required. My girlfriend is really standing by me and I am very gratefull for her support. However I am leaving Brimingham on the 29th for a month and that will not be easy. A month is a long time and a lot of things can change in my life... yet I am sure of one thing... I like her and I would like her to stay in my life. It does not appear to be simple yet I am sure something good will happen. My resignation will be the best thing that happened in my life... it may not appear so but I am more and more certain of it.

Mood: Up beat and lookingto the future with tranquile eyes like looking at the mediterranean sea...

No comments: